Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sneak Peek.. Aren't You Curious?

I am Obsessed with peek clothing!! 
not only do they have thee cutest clothes for your little ones but they wear and wash AMAZING!!!
on top of that they have thee best costumer service EVER! 

Let me just tell you what happened.. for christmas my kids got lot of peek clothes.. well I went to put brigs in his brand new sweater and the seem was ripped all the way up one of his sleeves  :( then I went to put brigy in something else and it was the wrong size! they all were one size to small!!
so I made a trip down to the peek store to exchange them all for the next size up! 
I felt so bad asking them to do all of this for me but I wanted the clothes to fit my kids! sadly they didn't have a lot of the same stuff! but they were so kind to call to EVERY store in the US to find the clothes I wanted in the right size!! 
she found every single thing I wanted from all over.. and had them all shipped to me for free! 
so I go home thinking "wow, they have a really good company!" 
A couple of days later I get my packages in the mail and look at what I found..
A personalized hand written note! are you kidding me?? I don't know about you but this has never happened to me before and it seriously make me think the world of peek clothing!! 
here are some pics of how freakin' cute peek clothes are! 





We decided to cut some straight across bangs on this little missy! 





This kid is a lot harder to take pictures of then his sister! 



Siciley's oufit 
top: peek 
pants: peek 
shoes: gap

brigy's outfit 
top: peek 
pants: peek (ps these are my favorite little boy pants EVER)
shoes: nordstom  


No comments:

Post a Comment