Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Little Mermaid

 Well my baby girl is 4! I can not believe she was born four years ago today. I can not believe that I became a mom four years ago today! 
  
  This party has been such a fun one to plan! I started thinking of ideas before Thanksgiving!!! She is in LOVE with Ariel.. so I had already started buying things and gifts! ugh!!! Then Frozen came out.. we go to it on Thanksgiving.. we leave the theater and she says "MOM! now I want a Frozen birthday party!!!" haha it was already too late I wasnt going back now haha! Sorry Sis!   

   








She was beyond excited that Ariel came! This Ariel was soo darling! She did magic tricks, read them a story, sang them songs, and played games with them! 



After her party she told me that Ariel is still her favorite princess and that she was so happy she came to her party! 





 Overall I think her party went well! I'm just glad I don't have to plan another party until November!!! Hopefully!! :) 


1 comment: